Upcoming activities I will attend/organize and talks I will be giving:
- Workshop*: Interplay between symplectic geometry and cluster theory (IWH, Heidelberg, January 2023)
- I will start my first postdoc at Sorbonne Université in November.
- I was be visiting Bill Goldman at the University of Maryland for a month.
- I gave a talk at the Geometry-Topolgy Seminar at the University of Maryland on October 10 on Compact spaces of surface group representations in genus zero.
Here is a list of lectures I gave and seminars, schools and workshops I organized:
- Lecture: Character varieties – a symplectic perspective at the University of Heidelberg and at the KIT Karlsruhe.
Workshops and seminars
- Workshop: Interplay between symplectic geometry and cluster theory (IWH, Heidelberg, January 2023)
- Workshop: Positivity in Lie Groups (IWH, Heidelberg, January 2022)
- Workshop: Dynamics in one complex variable (RTG Seminar, Heidelberg, March 2021)
- Seminar: Bridgeland’s stability conditions for meromorphic differentials (with B. Pozzetti)
- Workshop: Topological K-Theory (RTG Seminar, Heidelberg, October 2020)